Connectors EX Atex ATEX PLUG AND SOCKET BOXES
The connex disconnectors are designed for hazardous areas, type of protection ‘of ’.
The DXN disconnectors are designed for hazardous areas, type of protection ‘of ’.
Comply with ATEX 94/9 / EC.They can be used in zones 1 and 2 (gas) and zones 21 and 22 (dust).
They are certified according to IECEx standards.
• The end user security: Plug + socket + switch
– A power supply with a built-in switch, all in one compact unit.
– Just press the button once to cut the power and remove the risk of electric shock; then plugs automatically ejected and the unit is turned off.
– There is a box on / off, also usable under short circuit conditions. In case of emergency, unskilled operator can easily and safely break the power of the engine.
• Simplicity and visual aid to plug and connect: rigid box for connection / disconnection
– Each user can connect the plug thanks to a red visual brand. High performance and long life time is assured. The connection is fast and intuitive.
– A safety shutter protects the user (IP4X / IPXXD).
• Corrosion resistance
– The quality of materials, design and assembly of each component are the heart of our know-how and technology.
– They perform a specific function that optimizes the efficiency and lifespan of our outlets and facilities
• High temperature
– Suitable for heavy industries such as metallurgy, this range of power connectors and connectors control signal and provides an excellent quality of connection, even with high temperature environments.
– Very robust with high corrosion resistance.
• Mechanical lock
– There are optional locking systems to prevent accidental power to a machine during maintenance, and fit perfectly into their issuance procedures. Once the connector is disconnected safely you can mechanically lock the two longer physically separate parts.