The Ronan Model X76CTM Continuous Tank Monitoring System provides state-of-the-art and highly reliable supervision for hydrocarbon fuels, chemicals and other liquids stored in underground and aboveground single or double wall tanks.
The continuous leak detection, volumetric measurement for inventory management, remote communication, local display and historical parameter recording capabilities make the X76CTM the most advanced and reliable system of its kind on the market.
- Meets EPA State and Federal regulatory requirements
- Housed in NEMA ۴, IP45 enclosure
- Provides intrinsically safe interface to probes and sensors located in hazardous areas
- Local LCD readout, hardcopy printouts of alarms, inventory reports leak test reports, and all system parameters
- Ability to interface to a remote host