Atex junction box GEOEX ZONE 1, 2, 21 AND 22
The Ex Junction Box GEOEx series has been developed for installations in hazardous areas 1, 2, 21 and 22.
For installation of signal and power distribution networks in explosion hazardous areas, various types of terminal boxes and junction boxes are available.
They are certified according to the latest ATEX and other international standards, types of explosion protection include Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb.
We Custom made Ex Junction boxes in AISI 304L or 316L Stainless Steel, they prove our commitment for functionality, design and sealing in our range of Ex terminals.
All types are robust, durable, and highly heat resistant.
Distinctive construction features facilitate installation and maintenance.
II2G Ex e IIC Gb | II2D Ex e IIIC Db IP66
The increased-safety, IP66 Geoex junction box is made in either AISI 304L or AISI 316L stainless steel. Certified to be used at zones 1, 2, 21 and 22, it is greatly valued for its high security and resistance in the harshest environment.
- Made of stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L and with a polished glossy surface finish.
- For use it in zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 and to place Ex components terminals.
- Spacious interior that simplifies the connection operations.
- Guaranteed corrosion protection.
- Safe and resistant in hard and aggresive Ex Atex environments.
- Monobloc shape giving perfect sealing and impact resistance.
- Pre-assembled body and door.
- Allowing insert mass with external connection.
- Stainless steel AISI 316 screws.